- How do I buy Digital Metals?
- Open your account and buy gold 24/7 through our online platform. Minimum purchase is .01 ounces of gold.
- Is there sales tax on Digital Metals purchases?
- No, Digital Metals is not subject to sales tax.
- How do I pay for Digital Metals?
- We accept bank wire, ACH (bank account), or personal checks for customers in the United States.
- How do I sell my Digital Metals?
- Sell all or a portion of your metals online 24/7 by logging into your account and clicking “Sell” on the holdings page. When selling a product, you will receive the bid spot price of the metal minus the premium. You can choose to receive your funds via check or ACH during the checkout process. If you choose to receive your proceeds via ACH, it is our policy that withdrawals must be made payable to the originating account.
- What are the wire instructions for payment?
17218 Preston Rd.
Dallas, TX 75252
ABA# 062 - 001 -186To Credit the Account of:
SWIFT Code: CPASUS44
Dillon Gage 15301 Dallas Parkway, Suite 200 Addison, TX 75001 Compass ACH Routing # 113010547
Please make sure to reference your Customer Number and the Sales Order Number(s) when wiring funds
- What is the mailing address for payment?
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas
15301 Dallas Pkwy., Suite 200
Addison, TX 75001
Please put your Customer Number and the Sales Order Number(s) to be paid on your check.
- How long does it take for Digital Metals to appear in my account?
- Real-time prices are locked in at the time of your order. Holdings will appear in your account within 24 hours of us receiving funds. See our ordering and payment policies for more details.
- Is Digital Metals a cryptocurrency?
- No. Your purchase gives you direct ownership to 100% physical gold.
- Does Digital Metals report transactions to the IRS?
- No. A year-end tax form 1099-B is not sent for Digital Metals. All tax reporting and documentation is the sole responsibility of the user. Contact your tax advisor for any questions about how precious metals transactions should be reported.
- Will you be offering more digital products in the future?
- Yes! We will consistently add exciting new features to Digital Metals, and we plan to add additional products to our product suite in the future. Sign up for Digital Metals now so you will be the first to experience all our innovative new offerings.